Have these items here at the beginning of school:
- 2 in -3 ring notebook – I have recycled ones that you may use while supplies last.
- 1 package of Dividers
- #2 wood pencils (I do not allow the use of lead pencils in the classroom.)
- Black and Blue ink Pens
- Wide Ruled notebook paper
- 1 ream of copy paper (doesn't’t matter what color)
- Paper Towels
This is due by August 30 (For Term 1 students) and January 30 (For Term 2 students):
- If you enroll in Family and Consumer Sciences the course fee is $30.
- If you enroll in Food and Nutrition the course fee is $30.
- If you enroll in Chemistry of Food the course fee is $30.
Have these items here by the 3rd week of school:
- Colored Pencils*
- Washable Markers*
- Glue Sticks*
- 5 poster boards (11X14 size)
- Clorox Wipes*
Have these items available by the time we start the sewing lab:
Have these items available by the time we start the foods labs:
* Items are only necessary if students wish to have their own available. The fee is still required in order to purchase food supplies and sewing lab supplies for those students enrolled in Family and Consumer Sciences Courses.
The free online HTML tidy is the best online tool to clean up the dirty code.