- M.Ed., School Counseling, University of West Alabama, 2005
- B.S., Special Education,Learning Disabilities, Athens State University, 1999
- A.S., Northeast Alabama Junior College, 1997
- Graduate, Woodville High School, 1995
- August 1999 to December 1999-Special Edcuation Teacher Caldwell/Brownwood
- January 2000 to Present-Collaborative Education Teacher, Scottsboro High School
I was born and raised in Woodville, AL. I have been teaching at Scottsboro High School since January of 2000. I am married to Tommy Stills. We have been married for 16 years and live in Woodville. I have a one son, Colt, who was born on April 26, 2011. I am a member of Woodville Baptist Church. In my spare time I like to attend church, read, crochet, and spend time with my family and friends. I am a huge NASCAR fan, go DALE, JR! I love my job and cannot imagine doing anything else!!